2023 - 24 Sturgeon Conservation Challenge
July 15, 2023 – May 10, 2024
BOAT TEAM ENTRY
You will be competing for prizes valued at over $55,000.00! You may enter more than once, each Team is a standalone entry.
COST: $5,000.00 per Team of 4 (payment link)
- 8 hours of guided, catch-and-release fishing with a FRSCS Accredited guide c/w with all the fishing gear.
- A FRSCS Swag package.
- On board lunches and soft drinks.
- May11th, Gala evening at the Langley Coast Hotel and Convention Center at 20393 Fraser Highway, Langley BC
- Dinner, entertainment, keynote speakers and updates on the sturgeon population
- Silent auction
- Two rooms at the Coast Hotel and Convention Centre for the evening of the Gala, based on two team members per room.
- Please see the Tournament Rules
- COVID safety protocols are in place. Use of hand sanitizer and masks is recommended while on the boat.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Tidal Fishing Licence if fishing downstream of the Mission Bridge.
- Fresh Water Fishing Licence c/w Sturgeon Stamp if fishing upstream of the Mission bridge. We recommend both if you wish to fish near Mission as the Bridge is the Boundary. http://www.fishing.gov.bc.ca/
Please contact me regarding Team entry questions, bookings, locations and times that may best suit your needs.
Please join us in making a difference for these amazing fish
Together anything is possible!
John Rissling, Challenge Director
Cell: 604 290 7492