2021 - 22 Sturgeon Conservation Challenge
May 15th, 2021 - April 22nd, 2022
BOAT TEAM ENTRY
You will be competing for prizes valued at over $35,000.00! You may enter more than once, each Team is a standalone entry.
COST: $5,000.00 per Team of 4 PAYMENT LINK
- 8 hours of guided fishing with a FRSCS Accredited guide c/w with all the fishing gear.
- A FRSCS Swag package.
- On board lunches and soft drinks.
- April 23rd Gala evening at the Langley Coast Hotel at 20393 Fraser Highway, Langley BC
- Dinner, entertainment, keynote speakers and updates on the sturgeon population
- Silent auction
- If we are unable to hold a in-person Gala you will receive a April 21st Virtual Gala gift box in lieu of the gala meal and accommodations.
- Two rooms at the Coast Hotel and Convention Centre for the evening of the Gala, based on two team members per room.
- Please see the Tournament Rules
- For Covid 19 Protocols
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Tidal Fishing Licence if fishing downstream of the Mission Bridge.
- Fresh Water Fishing Licence c/w Sturgeon Stamp if fishing upstream of the Mission bridge. We recommend both if you wish to fish near Mission as the Bridge is the Boundary. http://www.fishing.gov.bc.ca/
Please contact me regarding Team entry questions, bookings, locations and times that may best suit your needs.
Please join us in making a difference for these amazing fish
Together anything is possible!
John Rissling, Challenge Director
Cell: 604 290 7492